Today we come up with a list of guidelines for local businesses to maintain high quality information on Pata Dekho. Following these guidelines helps to avoid common problems, including any changes to your existing information, or, in some cases, removal of your business information from Pata Dekho. For best results please follow:
- Represent your business consistently and recognized in the real world across signage and other branding.
- Make sure your address is accurate and specific.
- Select the small number of categories to describe your overall business.
Some basic guidelines for representing your business on Pata Dekho:
Your name should reflect your business in real-world, as used consistently on your storefront, website, stationery, and as known to customers.
Always use a specific, accurate address to describe your business location. PO Boxes or mailboxes located at remote locations are not granted.
Website & Contact Details
Provide an accurate contact number that connects to your singular business location as directly as possible, and if you have website then provide one website that represents your individual business location.
Provide your regular customer-facing working hours. If applicable, you may use your present working hours as your regular hours. You may also specify some of your special working hours for specific days, like on holidays and any special events.
Categories help your customers to find accurate and particular results for services in which they are interested in. In order to keep your business information accurate and live, make sure that you –
- Use a few categories in order to describe your overall business.
- Select categories that are as specific as possible, but a core representative of your main business.
- Do not use categories simply as keywords or to describe characteristics of your business.
- Do not use categories that concern to other businesses that are nearby, such as a business naturally contained within your business or an institution that contains your business.
Brands & Chains
Maintaining same names and categories across all of your business locations helps customers quickly recognize your business on Google Maps and search results. All locations must have the same name unless the business’s real world depiction consistently varies from location to location.